Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Seeking an experienced Windows Device Driver Engineer to design and develop V3 UniDrv, WDI Miniport, and other OS-level device drivers.
- Experience with Windows Driver development including WDK, WDF; WDM is desirable, but not required.
- Experience with User mode, UMDF, and Kernel mode, KMDF, drivers in WDF
- Expertise in MS C, C++
- Hands-on experience in designing/developing/debugging low-level kernel-mode drivers.
- Knowledge of Windows device and driver installation including dpinst.exe, INF, signing, and related processes.
- Familiarity with Driver Testing done by WHQL using Windows HLK and Windows HCK desirable
- Ethernet/network/wireless driver knowledge & experience helpful
- V3 printer driver development including customization highly desirable.
- Ethernet/network/wireless driver knowledge & experience is helpful
- Good communication skills, team play, and working with minimal supervision are a must.
Interested candidates can share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with following mandatory details like…
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice period:
* Willing to join within 15 days/30 days:
* Reason for job change:
Human Resources ESN Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.