Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate should have experience of 3+ years in Selenium Automation testing.
- Understanding and Analysing the Application Under Test in terms of Object Identification.
- Creating Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data.
- Identifying end-to-end scenarios and code modularity.
- Implementing JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, Selenium WebDriver, Java programming concepts, TestNG Annotations and Error Handling, Adding comments.
- Creating Data-driven Tests and Running through the framework.
- Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE and Safari, etc…).
- Parallel Test Execution.
- Experience in Web Services, Maven, Spring, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.
- Experience in Automation framework (Cucumber/Page Object Model/TestNG), API (RESTful), and Web applications.
- Extensive experience translating business requirements into effective test cases, test planning, test automation, and test execution.
- Having experience in SQL will be added advantage.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, detail-oriented, and have the ability to work collaboratively within the team.
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates can share your updated resume at email@example.com along with following mandatory details like…
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice period:
* Willing to join within 15 days/30 days:
* Reason for job change:
Human Resources ESN Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.